Thursday, March 2

you've got sand WHERE?!

The triplets like to play in dirt. What healthy two year old doesn't? But the problem is that the area that once was a garden in the backyard is quickly becoming full of shallow holes and footprints. Gary and Michelle (parents) bought a sandbox some time ago, but after a saturday afternoon of insanity it was stored on the side of the house not accessible to the kids. So, here's my deal...I really want to get out that sandbox. It's risky, I know. 3 children, one me, sand in every crevice and the possibility of an impromptu bath. All in 2 hours?

I'm feeling dangerous today. And it's almost the weekend.

Let's do it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are going to be such a great (FUN!!) mom! Remember I made you guys play with playdoh out on the patio. And glitter was also an outside activity. You're going to be great fun. Love you...

Anonymous said...

i love it!

Anonymous said...

Pammie! I love your blog... Hope all is well! Liz Stevenson

Work in Progress said...

Hi, Liz Stevenson!! :)
Is it weird that you were in my dream last night?

Should I have just admitted that in my blog?

Brent said...

Hey! Why isn't Liz blogging?!

Work in Progress said...

Cuz Liz is getting ready to be married forever and ever, and it takes a lot of work preparing for that. Plus, you know she's crazy busy, b/c she's just that great!

Anonymous said...

I'm not blogging because I've been sitting here for like 2 minutes trying to think of a witty way to respond to Brent&Pam and I got NOTHING :) -liz