...but it is more heartbreaking than I would have thought. Last night was exhausting, and I know more tears are to come. Change is never easy, but it's even more frustrating when it's unexpected and completely out of your control. I know that I will probably look back on this later and see that it's not as difficult as I thought it might be. But I can't wrap my mind around that right now. And as cryptic as this all sounds, I'm not even ready to talk about it just yet. So if you see me with puffy eyes or a sad face, just smile and tell me about your day. But don't try to hug me sympathetically, because that only seems to be a catalyst for tears.
I think the greatest thing that I've seen in just the past 24 hours is that God has provided me with a husband who will sacrifice everything to care for his wife. If that's the only lesson I am to glean from this sad time, then that is good enough for me.
Praise the Lord who knows the plans He has for me. He knows my tears, and He reaches down to hold my hand and guide me. Praise the Lord!
5 comments:
hey babe! I managed to hack the Chinese internet system and FIND BLOGSPOT AGAIN! So I'm catching up on your blog now...
So sorry to hear that you're sad. Wish I was there to give you a hug. And a bar of chocolate. And a chick flick. I love you.
I might hug you if I saw you anyway.
me too
Hey Pammie Lambie,
Hope the storm has calmed down a bit. Just want to say, can't wait to see you in April. Hey we got tickets to the Seder meal that CBC is having on Good Friday. There's alot going on Easter Weekend. I know you'll be going back Saturday. There's going to be a picnic on Saturday at CBC and your brother is going to be in a dunking booth! Brent too I think. Maybe you can stick around long enough to see that! Love ya!
good thing for blogs - because i didn't even know we were going to the picnic. now, i can take all my marital agression out on steve in the dunking booth. jk. i don't really have marital agression, just agression.
pam, i can't wait to see you and catch up with you on your life. please give my love to all the ledbetters.
Post a Comment