Thursday, March 23

the first official day of Spring...

...was this Monday. And Tuesday, it started to feel like winter. It's a bit bewildering. I'm determined to press on.

My voice is back, and I think I just about all cleared up. Then I got to work this morning, and my bosses are sick. I almost left, lest I catch again what their kids already gave me. But I'm here, nonetheless. And, yes Brent, the kids are sleeping right now. :)

I feel a bit of a lull at the moment. You know the feeling when you've just completed a lot of work, and you breathe a sigh of relief and think it's all over for a few days? That's how I feel. But if you look at the list in my day planner, I've got about 8 or 9 projects and papers and 3 more tests in the next 2.5 weeks.

Strangely though, I feel mighty calm. Maybe a storm's coming? Maybe I just like what I do so the work doesn't seem so bad.

Maybe it's Maybeline.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's definitely not Maybelline, though I usually would not venture outside the house without mascara. The curse of having lightcolored eyelashes. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Can't wait to see you!

Ian said...

Bwahahahaha

That "Maybeline" comment made me laugh out loud.

Muchas Gracias, Mrs. Ledbetter!

Work in Progress said...

hehe! Glad I could do that for ya!