This weekend, John and I rented "Wallace and Gromit: the curse of the Were-Rabbit." We laughed out loud, giggled endlessly (well, John didn't actually giggle. More like an amused chuckle, really.), I may have teared up a bit. This movie was outstandingly entertaining.
If you haven't seen it, you're missing it. Even if you aren't familiar with the great, British, formerly-claymation duo, you should check them out now.
Oh boy. I think I'll watch it again tomorrow. Weeeee!
Oh, Gromit! I'm just crackers about cheese!
3 comments:
I like to think that those W&G videos I showed on the Pine Cove buses had a little something to do with your willingness to see that movie. We all loved it when we saw it at the cinema.
Oh, no. I keep thinking of all the Saturday Night Movie Nights. With W&G, Sponge Bob, and Emperor's New Groove. Yes, that was smashingly fantastic.
The only movie I remember from bus rides was Dumb and Dumber. I could have killed you for showing that so much. I might like it a little bit now. But I won't admit that in public.
maybe be steve will rent it for us...sounds funny!
Post a Comment