napping, of course. what kind of nanny do you think I am? I'm horribly offending at that joke. But don't worry, I'm just sensitive to anything right now.
pam!! it's just too weird to call you that sometimes....i just want to yell TIPPEEEEE so loud and give you a big hug!! since i can't do that, i thought i would just post on your blog...i guess that's kind of the same! haha. well i hope to hear from you soon, and we can try to keep in touch! i hope that's good!!! love you! bean bag
Brently, I saw the wink and in my exhaustion, chose to ignore it. I made the mistake of reading your comment around 2 pm. If I'd read it around 4 pm, I may have felt differently. The day picked up a bit. When 2 of the 3 kids are having a rough time, you might as well give up and watch Dora with juice and crackers. When all 3 kids are struggling...someone call me a doctor!! I called John, he took me to dinner last night and we went to bed early. I feel better. But thanks, Brent, for always keeping me on my toes. ;) Happy 2 days after your birthday!!
6 comments:
ummm...Pam...
if they're two years old...
and you're they're nanny...
and you're blogging...
ummm...where are THEY?
;)
napping, of course.
what kind of nanny do you think I am?
I'm horribly offending at that joke. But don't worry, I'm just sensitive to anything right now.
I figured as much...which as why I "winked" at the end of my first comment, silly. Sorry if I offended!
pam!!
it's just too weird to call you that sometimes....i just want to yell TIPPEEEEE so loud and give you a big hug!! since i can't do that, i thought i would just post on your blog...i guess that's kind of the same! haha. well i hope to hear from you soon, and we can try to keep in touch! i hope that's good!!! love you!
bean bag
Brently, I saw the wink and in my exhaustion, chose to ignore it. I made the mistake of reading your comment around 2 pm. If I'd read it around 4 pm, I may have felt differently. The day picked up a bit. When 2 of the 3 kids are having a rough time, you might as well give up and watch Dora with juice and crackers. When all 3 kids are struggling...someone call me a doctor!! I called John, he took me to dinner last night and we went to bed early. I feel better. But thanks, Brent, for always keeping me on my toes. ;) Happy 2 days after your birthday!!
And...
Beany Bo Bagginnnnnssss!!!!
How I miss thee. Yes, we should talk and keep up. You stlll in Dallas?
Post a Comment