...and they filled it.
Today I sat in an apartment study with 3 former UT rowing teammates, my beloved coach and two new friends.
We talked about goals, schedules, activities, the kids, and more.
We chatted a bit about what's gone on in our lives since we'd seen each other last (over three years ago).
It was good to be with them again. Even more, it's good to work with them again.
Beginning tomorrow, we will embark on something new for all of us. Beginning tomorrow, we will learn what it takes to coach blind or visually impaired teens in the sport of rowing.
We hope to have a full team by next fall. We will gain sponsors, members, exposure and support.
We will also gain confidence, friendship, unbeatable experiences and strength.
I'm beyond excited to be on the water again. I'm thrilled to introduce others to this fantastic opportunity. I'm proud of my friends.
I'm really honored that God's invited me along for this ride.
2 comments:
As I read this, I have tears in my eyes. I am so happy for you Pam! This is such an exciting opportunity for you. Oh how I wish we were in Austin to be part of this. Let us know what we can do to help you.
I'm proud of YOU and your friends.
Post a Comment