Saturday, January 27

If I keep this up...

...I'll never get any work done.

John's working tonight. I got stir crazy trying to work in the apartment. So I gathered my computer, papers, and more papers. I made my way to the Galaxy Cafe just down the road. I forgot it's Saturday, so there's a live jazz band. No biggie...it'll go well with my soup and coffee.

I consider calling Shelly so that I can enjoy the food and music with a friend. She doesn't answer, but that's okay. I should be working on my research project.

That's when I realize that I've left the DVDs at home. In order to code the research videos, I sort of need to HAVE the research videos.

So now I'm just passing some time until I finish my coffee.

And then it's back home. Where it's dark...and boring...and I don't have a desk anymore. (Moving sucks)

Maybe I'll sit on the porch to work. Wait, we don't have the porch chairs either. Darn that moving...

So, maybe I'll call it a night? I somehow got nothing done today.

I've got to get something done.

3 comments:

Free and Living said...

Galaxy cafe sound totally far out!

Kendra said...

Hi Pam! I hear that you work with my friend Steph at Children's Hospital downtown. So, hello!

Work in Progress said...

Hello, Kendra! Yep, Steph actually gave me the heads up on the open position, which I believe is how I got the job! So...a big thanks to her!