Tuesday, January 23

I pray that one day the angels will rejoice...

...when my dear friend Anya finds her true savior.

I'm having a meal with Anya this week. It's been several weeks since we saw each other, and I've been praying earnestly for strength, wisdom and love.

I've always prayed for her. From the moment I met her four and a half years before.

My friend, Adrienne, has been my accountability since the last time An and I had breakfast. It's been challenging, heartbreaking, scary, and freeing.

Who am I afraid of? I am certain of God's sovereignty in my relationship with this wonderful woman. What do I fear?

Well...a lot, really. Pray for us. I know God longs for her even more than I do. I know He doesn't need me in this situation, but He'll use me anyway.

God, I'm scared. But I love her.

God, let me love her.

2 comments:

Free and Living said...

i will pray

Flower Mound Mom said...

I'm so proud of you too. We are praying for you ...always.