Every time I hear the phrase, "hang in there," which I've heard often lately, I think of that poster of the cat holding onto a tree branch with one paw.
Hey girly! As I read your blog I realize how boring life is without our daily class laughs!! I miss you!! I'll be in town next weekend, though I'm not sure when!! You and John really need a weekend break!! COME VISIT!!!!!!!!!!! Love you
We DO need a weekend break! Still not sure when that will be...so sad. Let me know when you find out about your Austin plans. I miss you, friend! Phone calls aren't good enough!
6 comments:
I agree. I'm sorry for you though. Wish I was there to help. Love you!
Love you, Pamela Sue. Hang in there.
Every time I hear the phrase, "hang in there," which I've heard often lately, I think of that poster of the cat holding onto a tree branch with one paw.
It makes me laugh.
:)
Oh no! Here I am!!!
Hey girly! As I read your blog I realize how boring life is without our daily class laughs!! I miss you!! I'll be in town next weekend, though I'm not sure when!! You and John really need a weekend break!! COME VISIT!!!!!!!!!!! Love you
We DO need a weekend break! Still not sure when that will be...so sad.
Let me know when you find out about your Austin plans. I miss you, friend! Phone calls aren't good enough!
Post a Comment