Friday, October 13

It's official...

...I'm no longer a morning person.

Yes, I know, it's 2:30 in the afternoon when I make this statement.

That just says something about how much I'm NOT into mornings right now.

I'd like to change. I need to change. How do I change?

Suck. Why did I have to marry a morning person?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mornings! Hurray!

Work in Progress said...

Hey, boo boo! Have I told you lately how much I love you?

I LOVE YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

hey pammie! are you coming home for thanksgiving? i really want you to...no pressure though. i understand what it's like to be split b/t families. thankfully, my rents live close and your rents want to have them over...so that's nice :)

Work in Progress said...

Actually, we're not split b/w families this year. We're having Ledbetter Thanksgiving on Sunday. We're just trying to figure out work schedules. So...we'll hope to see you soon!