Sunday, October 22

It's 3 a.m. on a cold, cold night...

...and I've just put on my pj's and taken out my contacts.

Shelly's "Fall Wine-tasting Party" was tonight. All the wine was red, so after a taste or two, I stuck to the sparkling cider. But still, I've not laughed that hard in a long time.

We ate snacks, told stories, had a bit of a dance party, and carved pumpkins.

Now it's time for bed. This is night #4 for John and Pam to be up past 2:30.

I think I know why I'm not a morning person.

6 comments:

Brent said...

Only 4 to be up that late?

When I was in college (granted, unmarried) I think I did that for an entire semester once...

Brent said...

Of course, that might explain the C+ average a bit, too...

Flower Mound Mom said...

Pammie,
Sounds like alot of fun! It's hard to be a morning person when you're just going to sleep a few hours before you have to wake up.
We love you and miss you! Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving.

Work in Progress said...

Brently, I did the same thing for a whole semester...and I ended up with mono. Since then, I've tried to cut back. (oh, and this was night #4 in a row, just just total. I'm not an entirely lame college student.)

And mom, John pulled me out of bed this morning to get ready for lunch in Driftwood, and I attempted to pull his head off.

But now I've showered, had some corn pops and coffee, and I'm ready to start this beautiful, cold day.

Work in Progress said...

I'm resisting the urge to correct my sleepy mistake...

Anonymous said...

i've been trying really hard to be a morning person but i just can't seem to do it.