...you know, confrontational. In my mind, I keep envisioning interactions in which I get to tear someone's flesh apart with my words.
It's never pretty.
Ultimately, I'm just really cranky. And I realize that the people I really want to yell at won't really listen. Or care. And the only thing I will accomplish is that my sinful nature will take over and ruin someone else's day.
Yet I don't feel that it's necessarily my "non-sinful" nature that is holding me back. Despite how reserved I am behaving outwardly, I am aware that I am not living wholly and therefore "holy'. I think I could really use a counselor.
On a more positive note, I did just spend an incredibly weekend in the country just east of Austin at a most beautiful and joyous wedding. It was the first wedding I was in in which I didn't cry. But that's probably because I was a bit too giddy. I laughed so much and danced and ate and drank and danced some more. I spent time with great people and got to know my still "new" family a bit more. I very much enjoy the relationships that I am building within my husband's family. My family. It is a privilege.
I should end on that note. Joy. Love. Hope.
Peace.
4 comments:
Well lovely, I'm not really sure what's bugging you seeing as though I really haven't had enough time to chat yet this week. I want to thank you a ton for everything you did to make my wedding so wonderful. Can't wait to catch up this week. I hate that we can't do lunch this week (darn class). Call me!!
You just made me cry.
This last weekend was amazing. Lots of love from OK..
beth
So glad you had a wonderful time!! And don't worry about being cranky. You do have a lot on your plate right now. Good luck with the test tomorrow. Hey, did you see Steve and Mish are coming into town! Hope you can come up that weekend, or part of it. Love you!
Just wanted to say good luck on the big test tomorrow!! You haven't re-posted and the phones have been mean all day!! Love you and call when you get out. You can stop by my class and eat fish tacos with us. Believe me the prof wont care!! Plus, who can turn down FREE lunch.
Post a Comment