For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
OMG, she is soooooooo cute. I haven't seen an updated picture in so long. Send my love next time you go to Austin. OK, hope all else is well!!
will you make me an aunt...like now?
Regarding types of greetings/goodbyes: If there's anything better than blowing kisses, I'm not sure what that might be.
Brent, she blew me a kiss, said she loved me, and then asked for a hug. I melted onto the floor.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
OMG, she is soooooooo cute. I haven't seen an updated picture in so long. Send my love next time you go to Austin. OK, hope all else is well!!
will you make me an aunt...like now?
Regarding types of greetings/goodbyes: If there's anything better than blowing kisses, I'm not sure what that might be.
Brent, she blew me a kiss, said she loved me, and then asked for a hug.
I melted onto the floor.
Post a Comment