...as I announce the arrival of my nephew, Noah Christopher Lewis! He was born Monday, January 21 at 10:16 am, weighing 8 lbs, 1.5 oz. He's gorgeous. Looks nothing like a worm.
I'll load a picture when I can figure that out.
Speaking of figuring things out...I've got lots to unload to the blogger world. As soon as I can...well...as soon as I can.
For now, let's all celebrate the fact that I am now the best Aunt in the world for the second time over!
4 comments:
Pammie,
Please give Chris and Beth our congratulations...and to Grandma and Grandpa Ledbetter!
Yay! I'm going to be an aunt again too, but not until June. I love the fun of aunting without the responsibility of parenting. (Although I'm all kinds of ready for the responsibility of parenting.)
congrats aunt pammie boo!
that's freakin' awesome!!!
Congratulations!
And...
...bring on the unloading!
Post a Comment