Tuesday, January 15

Apparently, we have another cold front coming...

...and I haven't decided how I feel about it.

Today, it matches my mood. I feel cold, closed off and gloomy.

But it could also be that the cold has created my mood...?

It's unclear right now.

I do know that I will RUN from this building at 4:45, make my best attempt to ignore SA drivers on the way home, put on my PJs, make some hot cocoa that Luci gave me, and watch a movie with my hubby, if he'll join me.

Bed time: early. That's a must. My right eye twitched so much this morning that I could hardly open it.

It's amazing how much my crappy mood is contagious to my kids. They are UNREAL today. I'm actually relieved to be taking my lunch break alone. I'm thriving on the quiet.

Blogworld, thanks for being listening ears today.

Maybe after my movie tonight, I'll share some of the wonderful things I've been learning. And maybe by then I'll have learned something wonderful about today...

Trusting in Isaiah 40...

No comments: