For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
Oh Pammie Sue, you really need to get your certification. You are a great teacher.
stevie bought me that book while we were dating :) i love it. can i be a kid in your class?
Great book.Great gift.Great choice to read it to your class. They need "daily Shel."
You're not certified? How are you teaching? :) I'm sure you're wonderful. You love kids and I know they love you!
Chicka...I'm teaching Pre-Kinder at a private school. No certification required. But I have INTENSE experience. :)
Pam I agree with your mommy!! GET CERTIFIED!! You really are a great teacher!!! See you soon
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh Pammie Sue, you really need to get your certification. You are a great teacher.
stevie bought me that book while we were dating :) i love it. can i be a kid in your class?
Great book.
Great gift.
Great choice to read it to your class. They need "daily Shel."
You're not certified? How are you teaching? :) I'm sure you're wonderful. You love kids and I know they love you!
Chicka...I'm teaching Pre-Kinder at a private school. No certification required. But I have INTENSE experience. :)
Pam I agree with your mommy!! GET CERTIFIED!! You really are a great teacher!!! See you soon
Post a Comment