Sunday, December 30

For over 5 years, I've traveled with Southwest Airlines...

...from Dallas to Austin and back. I love the speedy trip, the kind employees and the dependability of the airline. I'm fairly loyal to Southwest and it's Dallas-Love Field hub.

It makes me pretty happy.

But today...

Today I flew back from Dallas. It was a one-way flight, VERY fast.

Today I flew American Airlines from Love Field.

Today I came home without my luggage.

Today...I'm not happy.

3 comments:

Ashley S. said...

That stinks. I'm sorry.

Flower Mound Mom said...

Pam,
Dad and I think you should write a letter/email to American and kindly let them know that you've been a loyal SW passenger, but thought you'd give American a try out of Love Field. That you will be traveling often, as in the past, from SA or Austin to Dallas. Let them know about the luggage and how it was very inconvenient for you to pick it up at the airport. It wouldn't hurt to let them know. Who knows? You may get a reply. We can always be optimistic! Love you and miss you lots!

christopher said...

I am so sorry Pam. We miss you guys! Happy New year!
Love you. Beth