Sunday, November 25

I'm overcome with things to talk about...

...because it's been nearly two weeks without unclogging my brain with blogging.

I can't do this again!

I had hoped to blog while in Portland, but it just didn't happen. It could have happened. But it didn't. I tried to sit tonight and recap generally what went on in the last week. Still...didn't happen.

I'm stuck here.

Overwhelmed with the magnitude of all I want to share...

...unable to gather it all into something that coherently expresses my own joy and wonder...

...and increasingly intimidated by the task I continue to delay.

Oh well.

7 line summary?

-no work for a week: praise God!
-first trip ever to Portland: a tease, a delight
-time with family: a taste of heaven
-getting lost in my new city, trying to find my house: disappointing
-assisting my husband while he impresses me with his studying skill: new, challenging, humbling
-visiting a new (promising) church all by myself: breathtaking, relieving
-going back to work without my co-teacher, to train two new assistants: no problem

Take it or leave it...that's all I've got tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice summary xoxo
(i'm listening to bing crosby's christmas album)