Monday, November 12

I can't believe what great things I look forward to...

...and how I wonder at the way these things will pale in comparison to all eternity with my Savior....

Saturday, John and I embark to Austin for what may be our final time to view NickelCreek as a whole.

I may cry.

Few musicians have moved me to tears so frequently. Truly, the only man to encourage such an intense visceral reaction more than this group is dear Damien. But he surpasses all. God, bring that man to you, because I want to worship with him in Heaven.

So, Saturday is NickelCreek.

Sunday is a girly party with some former work pals that I miss being around. It's weird to say that I have "former" work friends, when I've only worked here for 3 months. But time has flown, relationships have been built...que sera, sera.

Tuesday, john and I leave for Portland. I'm praying that time doesn't fly too fast. We'll be home Friday, and I know it's back to the grind...

...but I've got a lot of fun coming up, and I'm so glad to be focused on that.

Praise our Lord for family, friends, and fantastic music!

No comments: