...and I'm feeling overloaded with blogging thoughts. However, it's late, and I'm off to do some door-knocking and job-seeking in the morning.
I'm simply checking in. Because I miss you all.
We're in San Antonio now. Our new home.
I'm getting excited about this.
4 comments:
Pammie,
I hope your job-seeking goes well. Your apartment looks great. I know you and John will be very happy there. I'm looking forward to seeing it once you are all settled in and boxes unpacked. I am praying for you and your job search. Love you and miss you lots, Mom
It always seemed to me that job-seeking was more taxing than actually doing that job. I'll be praying for you, Pah-meh.
oh how you tease us so, pam!!!!! I eagerly await your next blog post.
hey thanks for visiting us, sis! we love you and are going to miss you tons!!!!!! cheers to visits though!
Post a Comment