Sunday, July 2

This weekend, in Oklahoma...

...a dear friend of mine married the second love of her life. This friend is more of a kindred spirit, who has taught me so much about what it is to seek Christ as your first love.

I've never been more of a wreck at a wedding. I was humbled to be a small part of an incredible experience. I am such a proud friend.

My weekend was fantastic beyond belief. A blessed time of relief and rejuvenation.

Praise God for His glorious timing.

4 comments:

Flower Mound Mom said...

Pammie,
I just loved being with you and John this weekend. You're so much fun. Thanks for chatting with me on the drive to and from OK. I miss you!

Work in Progress said...

I love our talks, Mama! I've waited all my life for those!

Free and Living said...

it was so good to see you and john! hope your beach fest is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.