Wednesday, July 19

I leave tomorrow...

...to begin the busiest part of my summer.

I'll be home visiting my sister and parents for about a day, stop in at my best friend's bridal shower (I'll be back in town twice more in the next three weeks for her wedding fun), then I'm off to Camp Esperanza to hang out with a bunch of kids who've had cancer. It's a pretty fantastic experience. But I'm running out of time to finish things before I go.

Okay, I feel convicted now to stop "blogging" and take care of my responsibilities.

Oh, and just an update on my job change from the beginning of summer...the McDaniels' have put an offer on a house and officially placed their own on the market yesterday. I will miss them, but this transistion time has been a blessing from God, and I'm actually ready to say "so long".

Until next week, my friends...

3 comments:

Flower Mound Mom said...

God's timing is perfect isn't it? Yes, you are going to be one busy person, but doing wonderful things, like serving others. You have a great heart Pam. I can't wait to see you tomorrow. Love you lots!

Becky Perry said...

Hey babe--sounds like a crazy wonderful end to your summer! Are you going to be around mid-August? If so, I'd love to see you...Let me know what your schedule looks like. Love you.

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Wisconsin ice makers blackjack rules