Tuesday, November 11

I have no great reason to write at the moment...

...except that I feel at some point I must take the plunge and step back into the blogging world.

Still, I toy with the idea of just sending semi-mass emails with a blog-like voice in the expectation that more people will read it. See, I don't really just blog for myself. I started it so that I could stay connected. Mostly to my family. But, slowly, one-by-one, my family members ceased blogging. It was sort of an anti-blog epidemic. Then the summer was "busy". Then I had no internet for about a month. Then I just didn't feel like it anymore.

I still don't think I do. Yet I feel like I owe it to...someone? Who? Who cares. I'm just going to try to stay more connected. I realize that I look forward to many opportunities in the next few months to reunite with friends and family. And I don't want to feel all sorry-for-myself and lonely around the holidays because I'm too darn lazy to blog or send an email.

Well, it's not even January, but with the '08 election behind me and job prospects before me, I feel like it's time for new beginnings.

I've already begun to feel like a different person. Maybe because I've crossed over the mid-20s line and feel like I'm adjusting grip on my life with new perspective and different strength. Maybe because I'm seeing inevitable change in the future. And maybe because sometimes, you just have to feel good again.

3 comments:

Flower Mound Mom said...

I'm so glad you are blogging again! I've missed you! So what job opportunities are ahead of you? You haven't called in a while. I just told Becca not more than a half hour ago, that I hadn't spoken with you lately. Miss you.

Ashley S. said...

For me! You're blogging for me! I don't regularly go to anyone's blog anymore, but I have all of them (including yours of course) on my Google Reader to tell me when they're updated. You don't know how excited I was when yours was in bold that it had been updated! I'm glad you're (hopefully) back!

Work in Progress said...

You're welcome, everyone!
:)