For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
Happy Birthday, Sweet Pam! I hope it was wonderful. (I remembered it without your blog post... sort of. It's on my calendar.)
Pammie,Oh my! Lauren is soooo cute! And what a great video. Can I just say? I want one of those...someday. Love you!!
Heard that loud and clear!Love you, too!
Absolutely adorable! I don't think any present can top that one :)
the muppets are returning!!!!!!!!!!!http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/21/movies/21barn.htmlthat should be birthday present enough :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Sweet Pam! I hope it was wonderful. (I remembered it without your blog post... sort of. It's on my calendar.)
Pammie,
Oh my! Lauren is soooo cute! And what a great video. Can I just say? I want one of those...someday. Love you!!
Heard that loud and clear!
Love you, too!
Absolutely adorable! I don't think any present can top that one :)
the muppets are returning!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/21/movies/21barn.html
that should be birthday present enough :)
Post a Comment