...John and I managed to work in a "date night" on Saturday. It was actually somewhat of an afternoon event, as his third final finished around 3 pm, and we participated in an early dinner. Dinner was a bit of a letdown (my favorite dish was no longer on the menu), but the movie was....FABULOUS.
A HUGE enjoyment.
Gizmodo.com (John linked me to the story...) described it as "126 minutes of gadget porn". That just makes me laugh.
Ladies, if you take your male counterparts, just sneak a peek at their faces every so often. I think John could have cried.
I liked the story; I was taken in by the character; I was scared out of my seat on two occasions (I do, however, scary easy); I laughed out loud; I danced.
It's almost summer, people. Go to the movies. Go see Ironman.
It'll be fun.
3 comments:
I'm so glad you and John managed to squeeze in some together time. Sounds like I need to take your dad to see that movie.
I rather see you! In like a few days or something...
"gadget porn." That's funny.
Post a Comment