Wednesday, April 16

I'm nearing the end of April...

...and I had a teary-eyed moment today as I watch two of my girls have a special moment, and I realized that one of them would be moving shortly. Then I realized that all of them would be moving soon...on they go to public school or a different private school or...whatever.

I was teary-eyed because I know that I will miss them dearly. I was on the edge of a full-fledge sobfest as I realized that my first year of teaching will soon come to a close.

If I can get my act together, I should be blogging soon. I am impressed with and grateful for just how much is going on in our lives right now. And maybe it's for just that reason that I went on a temporary computer-hiatus.

peace out...

2 comments:

Ashley S. said...

I feel you. All four years (Wait. Check that. Three years. I was joyous on the last day of the last year.) I cried on the last day of school about losing my kids. No matter how bad they were. I felt pathetic, but I loved those kids. Even the ones I couldn't stand.

Flower Mound Mom said...

Pammie,
Welcome to the world of teaching. Your compassion for these kids is what has made you a wonderful teacher.