...but I started a Facebook...again. I tried this about 2 years ago and gave up after 2 weeks. It stresses me out a bit. Still, like the blog, my whole family was doing it (even my grandma!!), so I was tempted to follow their lead.
My goal right now is to correspond better with friends and family...but I'm a little worried that I'll let Facebook do the talking.
What have I gotten myself in to?
4 comments:
Facebook is good for short bursts to keep connected and such...
...blogging is good for deeper thoughts.
That's my rule of thumb, anyway.
I agree. Just seeing a "hi" once in awhile from a distant friend or family member brightens my day. Doesn't have to be a long discourse. You write such a nice blog, so don't give that up. Grandma loves reading the blogs too. They keep her in touch with all her grandkids. I think that's why she started a facebook acccount, but it can seem overwhelming to keep up with. Keep it simple. Love you!
yippppppppeeeeeeee.....and when steve saw your pic on facebook, he said proudly, "my sister is beautiful!" thought you would like to know that. :)
And you have a blog! Even better way to keep up with each other!
Post a Comment