...just before I head out the door.
...I've been waking up with the tune "Hakuna Matata" in my head. Even though I work with children, I have NO idea when Lion King was referenced...
...About a year ago (give or take), I developed an allergy to nail polish removers. Unfortunately, since I use the product so infrequently, my nail beds are currently inflamed, and my nails are a funky shade of red. And no, it's not because I didn't remove the polish completely. The reaction didn't occur for a couple of hours...
...Why I'm typing with pained nails is simply a mystery...
...On Saturday, I spent five or six hours coloring and watching football. I haven't done so much of either task since I was about 11...
Yes, I know it's not much, but I had to say it before I left for work...just had to get it off my chest...
...I'm out...
Happy Tuesday!
2 comments:
You only spent 5 or 6 hours watching college football? That's only the beginning in our house...12 is when you've gotten all four of the time-blocks covered...
I know...I'm slacking. But this is a marathon, so I'm building up my endurance. :)
Post a Comment