Wednesday, February 14

I have this professor...

...that has rubbed me wrong since the day I met her. She's got a "Way" and anything else is just the product of ignorant people.

Because she's very involved (and apparently influential) in the career that I may pursue, I'm thinking that I should keep it together.

But if she degrades me one more time in front of my peers...ooohh...her head will roll.

Who is she to call me a slow-learner?

6 comments:

Brent said...

I was such a poor student that if a teacher called me a slow-learner it'd been considered a compliment. It's better than "idiot" or "moron." When that would happen I'd organize a synchronized pencil-drop the next day and create chaos. Of course, that didn't go over so well at DTS...

Flower Mound Mom said...

You, a slow learner! Sorry, Pam, but you will have to learn that not everyone knows what they are talking about. Did Grandma ever tell you the story about the doctor who told her that I was mentally retarded and that I'd never learn much? Yeah...but maybe I shouldn't say that in a public arena.

Anonymous said...

Who on earth is this prof? Is it a HDF prof? Isn't that everything that we aren't suppose to say to people? CRAZY!!! We love you anyways, even if you have to deal with CRAZY profs!!

Work in Progress said...

Yeah, Steph, the best part is that she's a prof in the PSY department and works in ECI, PPCD and Functional Life Skills classes.

It's just not right.

:)

Anonymous said...

Pammie, just give me her address and I will PUNK HER OUT because I'm all hopped up on Mountain Dew and would love to give someone a good scissor kicking in the back of the head. Or, I'll just go to kickboxing tonight :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that anyone would say that about you, but, then again, you have to understand the idiot that saying it. Just feel sorry for her, she's evidently lacking something "upstairs".