...it hurts.
I was on the radio today. Well, my email was on the radio today. First time ever for either one of us.
While on my way home, I caught an interesting conversation on the local station while flipping around the dial. People called in to give their opinion to the DJs' question, and I couldn't resist. When I got home, I turned the radio on in the bedroom and began typing away. Minutes later, my email was being read to who-knows-how-many other listeners. Not only that, but the DJ's loved me. I got laughs, an "exactly!", and a proud, "what a great argument!".
I'm still giddy. And so proud.
6 comments:
you have me on the edge of my seat...what was the question? please share!
Yes, Pammie, what was it and what did you say??? Anyway... I'm so proud of you. You always were good about speaking up!
hahaha!! I have you all right where I want you!
Actually, I didn't mention the question because that required more time and effort from me. It wasn't entirely important, but I felt the need to put a different spin on it.
In short, the question was regarding breast-feeding in public. I responded because I'm sick of the weak arguments that people put up regarding near-nakedness in public.
I'll sit down later and give you the rest. Thanks for being interested!
Understatement of the month: "You always were good about speaking up."
:)
hehe! thanks, brently.
and hey, you're always in my heart.
Pam!
Amy Casteen here! Your long-lost friend from middle school! LOL! Anyways, I was going to call you, because we MUST get together this week for lunch or dinner or happy hour or SOMETHING! We must Must MUST get together...I have some news!
Okay, call me! I don't think I have your new and improved cell phone number, so please call mine: 214.697.3885!
Miss you much and love you more!
~Amy
Post a Comment