Friday, May 26

The list for today...

...consists of things I've wanted to blog about, but can't seem to sit down for and things just stuck on my mind...sorry to bore you.

*"summer" is here. I should be relaxing. This is also a season when I like to take a few obligations off my list and spend the extra time learning to be more organized and possibly even get some rest. Yet none of that looks to happen.
*Having choices can be fantastic. Most people, including myself, love options. Too many options are tough. Especially when everyone expects you'll choose his option.
*I have wanted to blog about my deliberate deletion of my myspace and facebook accounts. I owned each for about 2 seconds. The blog will never happen.
*I want to visit my sister.
*I cannot wait to vacation with John in July. We're camping on the beach, baby!
*I'm tired of thinking about clothing. Would anybody mind if I wore the same t-shirt and shorts for the next decade?
*It's nearly the end of May. Help me, please.
*I love my husband. It took us several months, but I think we're finally "newlyweds".
*I wish that lettuce would last more than four days in my fridge.
*I found my first gray hair yesterday. Becky you'd be proud. But since you won't be here for at least another two weeks, I had to pull it out myself. Sorry. :)
*I think Chacos are great.
*I realize that I have the tendency to never be satisfied by certain things. My reaction is to seek God and work prayerfully to manage these tendencies before they engulf my life. And definitely before I have children.
*I think I forgot to take allegra this morning.
*Today's random, and I'm not sorry for that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

smile :)

things that hit home on your list.

"i want to visit my sister" - me too

"too many options are tough" - you can say that again! you really don't have to say it again. i'm just agreeing.

"the tendency to never be satisfied by certain things" - i have that one.

i am grateful for you, pammie.

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU TOO!!!
I keep telling my mom about you and I wish you guys would have had the chance to meet...

Good to know I'm not the only ADD unpacker/cleaner...it's incredibly frustrating and overwhelming because instead of the mess getting smaller, its getting bigger...good thing little by little, I'm beginning to box up things and throw away things that I don't NEED anymore. I started to wonder last night why I ever thought I needed to keep 20 copies of YM or Seventeen magazine past the age of 17...

I'll be your Spain buddy anyday, so long as John doesn't mind sharing you ;) I miss you and I'll talk to you soon!

Work in Progress said...

Hello, Nicole!! Email me before you leave the country?

Anonymous said...

Of course I will! Oh and by the way, I read your comment today on my xanga, and I don't know why, but I thought it was the most hilarious thing...maybe it was all that chlorine and sunshine...

anyways, I miss you and I got your bazillion emails about nannying, so I'm guessing you're still working tomorrow...I think I'll give you a call :) Take care!