...I've come to the absolute realization that I'm ready to be done with school. I was on the nearly-6-year track and have recently come to the firm conclusion that such a path should no longer be beneath my feet.
That said...I'm hoping to adjust my degree a little. It's going to take some tweaking, but with a little begging and some kind assistance from a semi-familiar advisor, I will be through and walking the stage come this time next year.
HALLELUJAH, THANK YOU, LORD!!
If you think about John and I this week, pray that God prepares us to move boldly into the next stage of life. I'll apply to graduate, and John will apply to law school. I couldn't be more thrilled with the idea of moving on...I've loved school this past year (and even the three previous), but I think I can only handle one more year. I hope my advisor agrees...
Pray for our hearts!
And to my wonderful family...I could not be blessed with anyone better.
5 comments:
I'll be praying!
I miss you guys!
Pamela Sue...it's Jill Miller. I need to speak with you. (Ha, ha. That rhymed.) Hey, seriously, I don't know how to get in contact with you now, but I have a couple of questions that have been nagging on me. And God put you on my heart a couple of nights ago. I've been searching for you ever since. So, if you get this, can you e-mail me: millerjn@alumni.utexas.net Thanks, my dear. And I look forward to your wealth of wisdom.
Wealth of wisdom? What a compliment from a woman who holds a degree and is attending seminary! I DO miss my Jill!
Pamela Sue! I'm so excited to hear that you might be graduating this time next year! That's wonderful, babe. I'm oh-so-ready to catch up! I love you!
Becky
WHEN ARE YOU COMING HOME, BECKY SUE???
I NEED YOU!!!
Post a Comment