Friday, November 13

I went to a wedding tonight...

...of a beautiful friend. It was the second marriage for both, and it was so wonderful to watch as they both chose, after much previous heartache, to open their hearts again. The groom's young daughter was the flower girl, and the bride's three teenage sons lit the unity candle. The couple was elegant, mature and classy....until they danced to "Baby Got Back" and dedicated "Get Low" to the matron-of-honor and her husband.
It was a lovely and fun wedding. My friends all looked beautiful. (I got all dressed up, too, with pearls and curls. Someone said I looked liked Chanel. Thank you, Shae!) My husband graciously sat at my side while I introduced him to one person after another. We laughed together as we celebrated the love of friends. It was a very special night.


To Kelly and Eric...with love.

3 comments:

Brent said...

Wait a minute.

What you're saying is that "Baby Got Back" isn't mature or classy? Since when?

:)

Robyn Rochelle E.Cox said...

ditto!

Free and Living said...

please don't lose that butt. cosmo says your fat now i aint down with that.