...at the bustop. It will take him an hour and a half to get to work, but he's got his Ipod and a book and is excited to not be driving. If all this works out, we'll get him a cheap bike (with all the money we won't spend on gas, hallelujah!).
I'm going back to bed. Later, I have to run by the store to pick up more coffee. Today is not a good day to be out of that sweet goodness.
Snooze time...
5 comments:
John is really turning into an activist...so no more freelander?
Next thing I know he will be like the Marky Mark character in "i heart huckabees", and you want to know my opinion...GO PAM! GO JOHN!!!! You guys rock!!!!!!!!
Ha ha. You are the nothing-is-connected character; however, in the end, he realizes that everything-is-connected via human suffering. Or at least, that's what I got...
That's a good quote.
Hi! Just wanted to say I missed you! (What was John's cousin's name again?)
Oh, tina tina tina! I miss you, too!
The quote is from Gandhi, and I love it too
Post a Comment